We had a blood drive at our high school this week. Many students went to donate blood, and a few adults from our community also came to donate. I was a little nervous, but once I saw the process of it, I knew I could do it. It felt so good to donate blood because you’re saving someone’s life who really needs blood.
I would recommend that if you ever get the chance to donate blood, you do so. You’ll feel good doing it.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 5Horses `grazing´ at Old Mill | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union