We had a blood drive at our high school this week. Many students went to donate blood, and a few adults from our community also came to donate. I was a little nervous, but once I saw the process of it, I knew I could do it. It felt so good to donate blood because you’re saving someone’s life who really needs blood.
I would recommend that if you ever get the chance to donate blood, you do so. You’ll feel good doing it.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4MMVCT to hold Oscar FunRaiser | Observer-Reporter
- 5News, Sports, Events, & Community