We had a blood drive at our high school this week. Many students went to donate blood, and a few adults from our community also came to donate. I was a little nervous, but once I saw the process of it, I knew I could do it. It felt so good to donate blood because you’re saving someone’s life who really needs blood.
I would recommend that if you ever get the chance to donate blood, you do so. You’ll feel good doing it.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Annieīs Mailbox: Grandma shouldnīt be sleeping in 14-year-oldīs bed | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. student dies | Observer-Reporter
- 5A motivated student is a joy to teach | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union