W. Pa. man charged in death of girlfriend’s son
AMBRIDGE – A Western Pennsylvania man has been arrested and charged in the death of his girlfriend’s young son last October.
The Beaver County Times reports that 25-year-old Timothy Wasyl Kay of Ambridge was arrested Thursday and charged with criminal homicide, a felony.
Police say that Kay claimed the boy had jumped off a bedroom dresser and hit his head, but doctors reported the injuries were more consistent with an assault. The boy died a few days later at a Pittsburgh hospital.
Kay is being held without bail in the Beaver County jail.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8. No attorney was listed on court papers.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union