The year that rocked
Mr. McFeely coming to history center
Mr. McFeely and Vietnam veterans will help the Senator John Heinz History Center open “1968 Exhibition: The Year That Rocked America” at 11 a.m. today.
The original set and several puppets from “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” are featured in the exhibit, marking the first time the “Mister Rogers’” set has been publicly displayed outside of WQED studios. Visitors also can interact with dozens of Vietnam veterans.
DJ Dave Zak will provide music until 1 p.m., and there will be docent-led tours of the exhibit, ’60s-themed trivia and a retro-themed photo booth.
All U.S. veterans and current military personnel will receive free admission today.
For more information, visit www.heinzhistorycenter.org.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union