Numerous people recently appeared in Washington County Court and were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for 12 months for first driving-under-the-influence offenses.
If they successfully complete the program, they can petition the court to have their records expunged.
They were: Stacey L. Allen, 34, of 1246 N. Main St., Washington; Eugene L. Bailey, 42, of 80 Country Club Road, Washington; Edward M. Bellan, 60, of 163 Bunker Hill Road, New Salem; Gari R. Ciolli, 53, of 669 Waterdam Road, McMurray; Connor T. Farren, 19, of 6112 Library Road, Bethel Park; Michael J. Haren, 24, of 14 Coss St., Dillonvale, Ohio; Andrew S. Harrower, 23, of 1923 Route 980, Canonsburg; Roy A. Johnson, 68, of 414 Duquesne Ave., Apt. 2, Canonsburg; April A. Krupar, 24, of 357 Valley St., McDonald; Deborah A. Lavelle, 51, of 1044 Meadowbrook Drive, Canonsburg; Brian Lesneski, 52, of 14 Cherry St., Burgettstown; Gregory R. Mandus, 55, of 3602 Washington Pike, Bridgeville; and Samuel R. Markoff III, 24, of 112 Wayne St., Rosco.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Fourīs Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
- 5'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union