Suspect arraigned in Fayette County woman’s stabbing death
UNIONTOWN (AP) – A man charged in the stabbing death of a woman who had cared for his ill mother at a mobile home park in western Pennsylvania has been arraigned on criminal homicide and related charges.
State police near Uniontown charged 56-year-old Henry Clay Crawford in the Jan. 28 slaying of 49-year-old Lisa Tupta at Holiday Mobile Home Park in North Union Township.
Crawford was arraigned after being discharged from UPMC Presbyterian. Police are investigating whether his were self-inflicted or sustained during a struggle.
A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Feb. 13.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union