Chris Brown returns to court for probation issues
LOS ANGELES (AP) – Chris Brown briefly returned to a Los Angeles court to face probation issues stemming from the 2009 beating of Rihanna, but the judge has asked for additional reports and scheduled another hearing in two months.
Brown was accompanied Wednesday afternoon by Rihanna, who blew him a kiss as he went into the courtroom. They also left together after the brief proceeding.
Prosecutors are seeking probation revocation because they say they could not find credible evidence he completed his community labor sentence.
Brown’s attorney filed an opposition shortly before the hearing and Superior Court Judge James Brandlin set a new hearing date for April 5.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter