Avella Area School District will hold kindergarten registration March 27-28 at the elementary center. Children must be 5 years of age on or before Aug. 31 to enter kindergarten. Bring birth certificate, immunization records, completed health history form, proof of residency and general information form. Any parent registering a child who request specific restrictions involving custody or guardian issues must present an official court order defining this restrictions. Parents new to the district are asked to register with the township in which they reside. Registration is by appointment only. To schedule and appointment or for more information, call 724-356-2294. All registration folders may be picked up at the elementary office before appointments.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Fourīs Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union