Rupert Sanders’ wife is ‘following her heart’
NEW YORK (AP) – Liberty Ross says she’s still lying low after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Sitting front row Saturday at Alexander Wang’s New York Fashion Week show, the model-actress said the key to moving forward is “keeping her head down” and “listening to her heart.”
Ross filed for divorce in January five months after news broke that Sanders had an affair with Kristen Stewart.
Sanders directed both Stewart and Ross in “Snow White and the Huntsman.”
Ross, who walked in Wang’s last runway show in September, said her top priority remains her children.
These days she’s taking her fashion cues from daughter Skyla, who’s already been bitten by the fashion bug.
“(She’s) the coolest chick I know,” said Ross.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union