Nar-Anon Support Group for family and friends of drug abusers meets at 7:30 p.m. Mondays at Chartiers Hill Church, 2230 Washington Road, Canonsburg. For more information, call Patty at 724-745-2338.
SouthernCare Hospice Grief and Bereavement Support Group meets at 3:30 p.m. the third Monday of each month at 201 Johnson Road, Building One, suite 101, Houston. The group is open to anyone who has suffered the death of a loved one, loss of employment, loss of marriage, etc. Free refreshments are served. For more information or to register, call 724-745-4247.
Crohn’s and Colitis Support Group meets at 7 p.m. the first Thursday of the month at Peters Township Library, study room 1. For more information, visit www.CCFA.org.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month at Wheeling (W.Va.) Hospital, conference room C. The group is led by an oncology nurse. Free parking and refreshments are provided. To register, call 800-726-2873.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
- 3Observer-Reporter High School Football
- 4Murder trial begins 35 years after 6-year-old vanished in N.Y. | Observer-Reporter
- 5Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union