‘Buckwild’ cast member arrested
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) – A cast member of the MTV reality show “Buckwild” is facing a drug charge in West Virginia.
Twenty-four-year-old Salwa Amin was arraigned Monday in Nicholas County Magistrate Court on a felony charge of possession with intent to deliver.
Details of Amin’s arrest and the charge weren’t immediately available. She is being held at Central Regional Jail on $200,000 bond.
Jail Administrative Sgt. Rick Drake says Amin doesn’t want to talk to the media. He didn’t know whether she had a lawyer.
MTV announced last week that the show will be picked up for a second season. MTV spokeswoman Candice Ashton says the network doesn’t have any comment at this time on Amin’s arrest.
“Buckwild” was filmed largely around Sissonville and Charleston.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter