Waynesburg woman injured in crash last month dies
A Waynesburg woman injured in a two-vehicle crash Jan. 16 on Route 188 in Franklin Township died Tuesday as a result of injuries suffered in the crash.
Sharon K. Johnston, 58, was pronounced dead early Tuesday in the home of her niece, Kelly Wolfe, in Mather by Greene County Coroner Greg Rohanna. Rohanna said Johnston died from injuries she suffered in the crash.
State police said Johnston was driving east on Route 188 in the area of Valley Farm Drive about 7:55 p.m. when her car was struck head-on by a pickup truck traveling west that had crossed the center line.
The driver of the truck, Laura Grim, 43, of Waynesburg, also was injured and was taken to a hospital for treatment.
- 1High school wrestling: South Fayette advances; Waynesburg ousted | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 5Claysville home gutted by fire; three dogs perish | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union