Waynesburg woman injured in crash last month dies
A Waynesburg woman injured in a two-vehicle crash Jan. 16 on Route 188 in Franklin Township died Tuesday as a result of injuries suffered in the crash.
Sharon K. Johnston, 58, was pronounced dead early Tuesday in the home of her niece, Kelly Wolfe, in Mather by Greene County Coroner Greg Rohanna. Rohanna said Johnston died from injuries she suffered in the crash.
State police said Johnston was driving east on Route 188 in the area of Valley Farm Drive about 7:55 p.m. when her car was struck head-on by a pickup truck traveling west that had crossed the center line.
The driver of the truck, Laura Grim, 43, of Waynesburg, also was injured and was taken to a hospital for treatment.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 4First-ever humanities festival coming to Pittsburgh | Observer-Reporter
- 5Rachel Shoaf gets 30 years for murder of Skylar Neese | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union