State seeking best family physician
Who is the best family physician in Pennsylvania? That’s up to the patients.
The Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians needs the public’s help to determine PAFP’s 2013 Family Physician of the Year.
Maybe she lets her patients call or text her any time with questions and concerns, or perhaps he still makes house calls after decades of practice or takes care of multiple generations of a family. That’s the kind of physician who would make a perfect candidate for the award.
To nominate a doctor, visit www.pafp.com/TopDoc and fill out the form. The nominee must be a practicing member of the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians. Deadline for nominations is March 11.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 5Rooney: LeBeau´s role would have changed with Steelers | Observer-Reporter