Waynesburg U. administrator to be elected presbyter in Greensburg
The Rev. Richard “Skip” Noftzger, senior vice president of planning and institutional advancement at Waynesburg University, will be elected executive presbyter of Redstone Presbytery in Greensburg Saturday.
The presbytery represents Presbyterian churches in Westmoreland, Fayette, Somerset and Cambria counties.
During his many years at Waynesburg University, he served in various executive leadership positions as a senior vice president with a diversified portfolio of responsibilities, which included, at various times: strategic planning, institutional research, student affairs, campus ministries, intercollegiate athletics, community and economic development and information technologies.
He also worked at Muskingum College and the Coalition for Christian Outreach before joining Waynesburg. He pursued doctoral-level graduate education in the history and philosophy of education and also completed a masters in business administration while working full time.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union