2 shot dead outside Murrysville restaurant
MURRYSVILLE – A Western Pennsylvania coroner has ruled the shooting deaths of a man and woman during an apparent domestic dispute outside a restaurant a murder-suicide.
Westmoreland County Coroner Kenneth Bacha says 21-year-old Michael Lunsford of Murrysville shot and killed 50-year-old Gina Llewellyn of Allegheny Township before turning the gun on himself.
Chief Thomas Seefeld of the Murrysville police department said another woman was injured in the 7:30 p.m. shooting outside the Cozy Inn in Murrysville. She was taken to Allegheny General Hospital and listed in stable condition.
Officials said the establishment was closed at the time and those involved weren’t patrons of the restaurant and bar or the nearby animal hospital. Police have said the victims weren’t related.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Three sentenced in county court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Bentleyville McDonald's manager receives top award | Observer-Reporter
- 3Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 4Chartiers couple receives letter requesting nearly $16,000 in back taxes | Observer-Reporter
- 5Burt living his dream at Duquesne | Observer-Reporter