Concert chorale plans performances
Pittsburgh Concert Chorale will present “Music of the Three B’s” at 8 p.m. Saturday at Ingomar United Methodist Church and 4 p.m. Sunday at Fox Chapel Presbyterian Church.
“Music of the Three B’s” will include Bach’s classic “Cantata No. 4, Christ lag in Todesbanden”; Brahm’s s “Schicksalslied”; and Beethoven’s “Choral Fantasy,” featuring pianist Antonio Fermin.
For tickets, call 412-635-7654 or visit www.PCCsing.org.
- 1Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union