USC women beat Arizona 74-62
Cassie Harberts and Christina Marinacci each posted double-doubles Friday night and Southern California snapped an eight-game losing streak, defeating Arizona 74-62.Harberts had 23 points and 11 rebounds while Marinacci scored 16 and grabbed 18 boards for the Trojans (9-19, 6-11 Pac-12). Ariya Crook added 10 points for USC, which hadn't won since beating the Wildcats at home 74-57 on Jan. 27.Erica Barnes was Arizona's high scorer with 15 points. Davellyn White had 13 points, nine assists and seven steals for the Wildcats (12-16, 4-13).Carissa Crutchfield also scored 13 points and Keyahndra Cannon added 10 points for Arizona. The Wildcats have lost three in a row since ending their own eight-game losing streak by beating Utah on Feb. 17.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Even convicted killers have freedom of speech | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union