Search on for woman who robbed bank
State police in Waynesburg are still searching for the woman who robbed a Jefferson Township bank Friday afternoon.
The woman entered the First National Bank of Rices Landing at 928 North Route 88 at 4:50 p.m. She passed a note to a teller indicating she had a gun, although no firearm was seen or displayed, and demanded money.
The woman fled the scene after the teller gave her the money, state police said. No one was injured during the incident.
The suspect is described as a white female with clear complexion and thin to medium build. She is 5-feet 6-inches to 5-feet 8-inches tall and was wearing a knit hat, scarf, gloves, dark jackets and large, dark sunglasses, according to police.
Anyone with information can call the state police in Waynesburg at 724-627-6151.
- 1Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 2Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 3Consol earnings top expectations | Observer-Reporter
- 4Carnegie Mellon student killed in apparent murder-suicide | Observer-Reporter
- 5McGuffey advances to Class AA semifinals | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union