Two county men remain hospitalized after crash
Two Washington County men remained hospitalized Friday from injuries they suffered in a head-on collision that killed a Burgettstown woman.
Stanley J. Reisdorf, 44, of Burgettstown, and Eric J. Raineri, 47, of Prosperity, were flown to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital in Pittsburgh Thursday following the 1:15 p.m. crash on Route 18 in Hanover Township. A hospital spokeswoman said Reisdorf was in good condition Friday, while Raineri was in serious condition.
Killed in the accident was Debra L. Strong, 57, who lived on Main Street in Burgettstown. Washington County Coroner Tim Warco said she died of multiple injuries.
According to state police, Strong was a passenger in the car driven by Reisdorf. Reisdorf was traveling north when he decided to pass another northbound vehicle and collided head-on with the southbound pickup truck driven by Curtis J. Warner, 26, of Hickory. Raineri was a passenger in Warner’s truck.
Warner suffered minor injuries.
Reisdorf faces a charge of reckless driving, police said.
All were wearing seat belts.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charities, cities at odds over constitutional amendment | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union