Mystery Photo No. 31
This image was made from one of several boxes of negatives in the Observer-Reporter archives that came from the newspaper’s former Canonsburg office. Although it is likely that this picture was published at some time, we don’t know exactly when. The box was labeled “1970-71,” and that’s all we know.
We are hoping our readers might be able to identify these young women and why they posed for this photo. How many of our readers remember when these mini dresses were all the rage?
If you recognize any of these faces and can help us learn what they were doing and where they are now, email Park Burroughs, retired executive editor, at email@example.com, or call and leave a message for him along with your telephone number at 724-222-2200, extension 2400.
With a little help, we’ll be able to solve this mystery and publish our findings next Monday.
- 1Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Hatfields, McCoys make moonshine legally in southern W.Va. | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union