Garrity – Frey
Katharine and John Glass of Washington and Thomas and Kathleen Frey of New Bern, N.C., announce the engagement of their daughter, Anna Brennan Frey, to Sean Bartley Garrity, son of Thomas and Cecilia Garrity of Bridgeville.
Anna’s grandparents are John and Rose Northrop of Washington, Joan Frey of St. Michaels, Md., and the late David Frey.
The future groom’s grandparents are the late Thomas John and Mary Lavern Garrity and the late Luke and Julia Dernovsek.
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Washington High School; a 2007 graduate of Franklin and Marshall College, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in history; and a 2011 graduate of the University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, earning a juris doctorate.
Her fiance is a 2003 graduate of Bishop Canevin High School; a 2007 graduate of Franklin and Marshall College, where he earned bachelor’s degrees in history and biology; and a 2010 graduate of Duquesne University, earning a master of arts.
The couple reside in Washington, D.C., and plan a November wedding.
Garrity – Frey
- 1Matthew Reilly writes action-packed `Great Zoo of China´ | Observer-Reporter
- 2Healthy roast great for bringing the family together | Observer-Reporter
- 3Solo tourists banned in New Orleans´ oldest cemetery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Blood bank seeking increase in donations | Observer-Reporter
- 5Annie´s Mailbox: Volunteering for veterans | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union