Olivia’s Closet offering prom gowns
Olivia’s Closet will offer prom gowns from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday and 3 to 7pm. Monday at Sorelle Bridal Salon, 1855 W. Chestnut St., Washington.
Cost of a gown will be accepted in the form of a donation. Proceeds will benefit the Olivia Scott Foundation, founded in memory of Olivia Scott, a McGuffey High School student who died at age 17 of liver cancer.
For more information, contact Marc Scott at 724-255-6437 or email@example.com.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3AOW: Austin McDermitt, Burgettstown | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter