Revenue secretary to speak at luncheon
The Mon Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce will host Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Secretary Dan Meuser at 11:45 a.m. April 9 in the Education Conference Center at Monongahela Valley Hospital.
Meuser will discuss Gov. Tom Corbett’s proposed 2013-14 budget at the luncheon.
Before being nominated as Revenue secretary, Meuser was with Pride Mobility Products, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of power wheelchairs and scooters, for more than 20 years and is the former president of Pride USA. Meuser serves on the board of the Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce, the board of trustees of the Wilkes-Barre YMCA and the board of trustees of Misericordia University.
Reservations are required by April 5 and can be made by calling the chamber office at 724-483-3507 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $15 for members and $18 for nonmembers. A parking token is included in the price of the lunch. A faxable registration form with an online payment option also is available at www.mvrchamber.org.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union