Keep Jerry Sandusky in uniform
I do not ordinarily question the fate of the guilty, nor do I scour the newspaper as to their fate.
However, we have a convicted criminal in our midst – Jerry Sandusky – who never appears in the media as if he ever committed a crime. In all the news clips I‘ve ever seen of this guy, he has always appeared in a suit and tie, and without chains or an orange suit.
Is this a case of selective news media coverage, or is this guy above the tenets of proper incarceration? I think there is a double standard in how we treat our felons.
The next time I see this arch-villan in the funny papers, he better not be out of uniform.
- 1High school wrestling: South Fayette advances; Waynesburg ousted | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Clinching the Team Klutz Award in Biggest Winner contest
- 4Waynesburg couple charged with alleged abuse of 2-year-old son | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union