NBC’s Wolfe, Gosk, expecting baby in August
LOS ANGELES (AP) – “Today” weekend anchor Jenna Wolfe says she and NBC news correspondent Stephanie Gosk are expecting a baby girl in August.
A smiling, joking Wolfe made her announcement on NBC’s morning show Wednesday, saying, “I’m quite pregnant, actually.” The baby is due in mid-August, the 39-year-old Wolfe said.
“You kept a secret pretty good,” “Today” anchor Savannah Guthrie told Wolfe.
In a blog posted on the “Today” website, Wolfe said she and Gosk, 40, were two years into their relationship when they realized they wanted to “share our adventures with a wide-eyed little person.”
In a People magazine story out Friday, Wolfe discussed why the couple decided to share news of their pregnancy and relationship. As Wolfe put it: “I don’t want to bring my daughter into a world where I’m not comfortable telling everyone who I am and who her mother is.”
Other TV journalists who have come out as gay include Anderson Cooper of CNN, Sam Champion of ABC and MSNBC’s Don Lemon.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union