Coss resigns as West Greene football coach
John Coss, who spent two tours of duty as West Greene High School’s football coach, resigned at Thursday night’s West Greene School Board meeting.
Coss spent three seasons at West Greene this time around and coached two seasons after being hired the first time in 2000. He had a combined 12-35 record. The Pioneers went 4-5 this past season. Coss was hired three years ago to replace Charles Harris.
Coss served as an assistant to Larry Piper in the 1990s and was part of the staff that led the Pioneers to the WPIAL Class A championships game in 1993.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union