Paskert pitches Waynesburg to win in PAC opener
Waynesburg opened Presidents’ Athletic Conference baseball play Thursday with a 5-1 victory over visiting Bethany.
J.J. Paskert, a Washington graduate, pitched a complete game seven-hitter to improve his record to 2-1. He struck out six and walked two.
Clay Roman, a Bentworth product, led Waynesburg (1-0, 8-5) at the plate, going 4-for-4 with a double and three RBI. He also scored a run. David Houseman doubled and scored two runs.
Bethany is 0-1, 2-7.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union