Bridge inspection to cause traffic shifts
Work to inspect the Liberty Bridge and other nearby structures in Pittsburgh will begin Monday, weather permitting.
Lane closures and traffic shifts will occur in various areas as needed weekdays through mid-May according to the following schedule:
• Liberty Bridge and various connecting ramps: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• On the bridge that carries the Boulevard of the Allies over the Liberty Bridge/Crosstown Boulevard (I-579): 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Crews from HDR Engineering, Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson and the Sofis Co. will conduct the work.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union