Pittsburgh couple expecting quintuplets soon
PITTSBURGH (AP) – A Pittsburgh couple said they’re expecting quintuplets after the woman – who had been told she was infertile – underwent hormone replacement therapy shortly after their wedding last year.
Shanna Stickman told WTAE-TV she’s about 30 weeks’ pregnant with three daughters and two sons.
Stickman said she was told as a teenager she’d never have kids. But she had the fertility treatments shortly after she and Scott Stickman got married last year and, about a month later, found out she was pregnant.
Stickman has already been admitted to Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, where she’ll spend the rest of her pregnancy.
The Stickmans said they’ve picked out baby names, but aren’t announcing them yet. They’ve already bought a minivan and a larger home to accommodate their children.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union