Chicken and biscuit dinner begins at 4 p.m. Saturday at West Alexander Methodist Church.
Keep PA Beautiful cleanup will be held from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at Mingo Creek County Park, Shelter 4 and Cross Creek County Park Shelter 1. Trash bags and gloves will be provided. Participants will get a grilled hot dog and bottle of water. Reservations are requested; call 724-228-6867.
West Alexander American Legion Post 656 will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the post home. All officers and members are urged to attend. Also those intereted in Sons of American Legion, should attend. For more information, call Tony at 724-231-1783.
Pike Run 4-H will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday with the quality assurance training beginning at that time. Any child having an animal project must attend this training or attend the training scheduled June 20, at the fairgrounds in Washington. Refreshments will be provided by breeding and market hogs and rabbit 4-H projects. Orders will be taken for 4-H jersey. Bring nonperishable items for the Washington County Food Bank.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union