Daisytown man jailed for alleged rape of 12-year-old
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A Washington County man has been charged with raping a 12-year-old girl and another man with receiving nude pictures of the same girl, which she also posted on Facebook.
State police in Uniontown began investigating when the girl’s mother found the pictures online.
Police determined that the girl had sent some of the pictures to 34-year-old Shaun Lake, of Mill Run, along with sexually explicit messages saying she had lost her virginity to Jimmie “Bud” Rivero, 31, of Daisytown.
Online court records don’t list an attorney for Rivero, who remained jailed Friday on charges including child rape stemming from two alleged sexual encounters with the girl last year.
Lake is free on bond, and his attorney declined comment on child pornography and other charges he faces.
Both men face a preliminary hearing May 16.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 47 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter