Body found by road was Millersville student
LANCASTER (AP) — Officials say the body of a college student was found lying on a central Pennsylvania road, but the coroner still isn’t sure how he died.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reports 19-year-old Millersville University student Kevin Chavez was found on a road near a silo in West Hempfield Township around 9:30 p.m. Monday. Police say his car was parked nearby.
Lancaster County Coroner Stephen Diamantoni conducted an autopsy Tuesday and says Chavez suffered multiple traumatic injuries. But he says the manner of death still hasn’t been determined.
University spokeswoman Janet Kacskos says Chavez was a good student and that school officials are reaching out to his family.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 37 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union