Baseball: Trinity rallies for section win
Trinity rallied for three runs in the bottom of the sixth inning Friday night for a 5-4 win over visiting Thomas Jefferson in Section 3-AAA.
Zach Cain, Trinity’s No. 9 hitter, had a bases-loaded single with two outs that scored two, and Nick Riotto added an RBI-single to secure the win.
Cory Humphreys got the win by pitching two innings, striking out four and walking one. Noah Lolley pitched the first five innings and allowed four runs on six hits with four walks and five strikeouts.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl Beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5First-ever humanities festival coming to Pittsburgh | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union