Paltrow named People’s Most Beautiful Woman
NEW YORK – People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
The 40-year-old actress tops the magazine’s annual list of the “World’s Most Beautiful,” announced Wednesday.
Commenting on her selection, Paltrow says: “Around the house, I’m in jeans and a T-shirt. I don’t really wear makeup.”
She credits her workout routine for keeping her looking young and feeling strong.
Paltrow is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin. They have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union