Paltrow named People’s Most Beautiful Woman
NEW YORK – People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
The 40-year-old actress tops the magazine’s annual list of the “World’s Most Beautiful,” announced Wednesday.
Commenting on her selection, Paltrow says: “Around the house, I’m in jeans and a T-shirt. I don’t really wear makeup.”
She credits her workout routine for keeping her looking young and feeling strong.
Paltrow is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin. They have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5First-ever humanities festival coming to Pittsburgh | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union