Paltrow named People’s Most Beautiful Woman
NEW YORK – People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
The 40-year-old actress tops the magazine’s annual list of the “World’s Most Beautiful,” announced Wednesday.
Commenting on her selection, Paltrow says: “Around the house, I’m in jeans and a T-shirt. I don’t really wear makeup.”
She credits her workout routine for keeping her looking young and feeling strong.
Paltrow is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin. They have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union