Rudy Red and The Dirty Devils at the Pioneer Club
In an effort to raise money for the 2013 Whiskey Rebellion Festival on July 11-13, Rudy Red and The Dirty Devils will perform at 8:30 p.m. today at the George Washington Hotel’s Pioneer Club in Washington.
The group will perform songs in a variety of blues styles as well as R&B standards. Based in Washington, this electric blues band also takes pride in highlighting gems by divas like Bessie Smith, Alberta Hunter and Miss Ruby.
The evening’s lineup also includes open mic for acoustic music at 7:30 p.m. and Jam with the Band at 10:30 p.m.
The event is sponsored by the George Washington Hotel and The Whiskey Rebellion Festival Committee.
There is a $5 cover charge, but free with a W&J student ID.
For more information, call 724-222-3604.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union