Two hurt in Carroll Township collision
A crash near the intersection of Ginger Hill Road and Vista Lane in Carroll Township Thursday morning injured two drivers.
State police said a car driven by Rachael A. Martin, 35, of Morgantown, W.Va., rolled over after colliding with a vehicle driven by Daniel Barker, 29, of Eighty Four.
According to police, Martin’s vehicle was traveling south on Ginger Hill Road about 9:30 a.m. when it drifted into the northbound lane. Barker, who was traveling north, swerved into the opposing lane to avoid Martin and the two vehicles collided.
Police said both drivers sustained moderate injuries and both were cited with driving on the wrong side of the road. Martin was also cited with having an expired license and expired registration.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5McGuffey advances to Class AA semifinals | Observer-Reporter