Ringgold suspends principal
The principal of Ringgold High School has been suspended for reasons the district isn’t disclosing.
Ringgold School Board President Mariann Bulko confirmed late Friday that Dwayne A. Homa has been suspended in an apparent administrative action.
“(I have) no other comment at this time,” Bulko said.
Homa, of Carroll Township, could not be reached Saturday.
He left Canon-McMillan School District in 2004 to become a principal at Ringgold. His salary in 2008 was set at $96,771.
Ringgold Superintendent Karen Polkabla declined to discuss Homa when contacted Friday.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 5Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union