Ringgold suspends principal
The principal of Ringgold High School has been suspended for reasons the district isn’t disclosing.
Ringgold School Board President Mariann Bulko confirmed late Friday that Dwayne A. Homa has been suspended in an apparent administrative action.
“(I have) no other comment at this time,” Bulko said.
Homa, of Carroll Township, could not be reached Saturday.
He left Canon-McMillan School District in 2004 to become a principal at Ringgold. His salary in 2008 was set at $96,771.
Ringgold Superintendent Karen Polkabla declined to discuss Homa when contacted Friday.
- 1Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 2Hatfields, McCoys make moonshine legally in southern W.Va. | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union