• The League of Women Voters of Washington County will sponsor a forum for the candidates for Washington County judge at 7 p.m. at the Doubletree hotel, Meadow Lands.
• Greene County commissioners will hold their agenda meeting at 10 a.m. in the public meeting room of the county office building.
• Jefferson Borough Council will meet at 6 p.m. in the American Legion.
• Freeport Township supervisors will meet at 7 p.m. in the municipal building.
• A Law Day celebration will be held at 6 p.m. at Washington County Courthouse.
• The Department of Environmental Protection will hold a public hearing on a proposal to expand a natural gas compressor station in Smith Township at 6:30 p.m. at Slovan VFW Barto Post 6553.
• Greene County commissioners will meet at 10 a.m. in the public meeting room of the county office building.
• Jefferson Township supervisors will meet at 3 p.m. in the municipal building.
• Morris Township supervisors will meet at 4:15 p.m. in the municipal building.
• Washington County commissioners will meet at 10 a.m. in the public meeting room of the Courthouse Square building.
• Trinity School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the high school auditorium.
• Washington City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Fame civil rights protestors have convictions erased | Observer-Reporter
- 4High school wrestling: South Fayette advances; Waynesburg ousted | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union