Rider injured in early morning motorcycle crash
A motorcyclist suffered moderate injuries this morning when he was thrown from his bike after crashing on Route 18 in Mt. Pleasant.
State police said Jeremy Smith, 39, of Patton, Cambria County, crashed around 5:30 a.m. just north of the junction with Route 50.
He was taken to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh with injuries to his back, police said.
Police said he will be cited for traffic violations.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter