N. Strabane Township man held for court
A North Strabane Township man accused of inappropriately touching a young girl over a nine-month period will stand trial on charges filed against him by township police.
The 7-year-old girl testified against Richard G. Crowley, 61, of 103 Partridge Way, during a preliminary hearing Monday before District Judge Jay Weller.
Crowley is accused of having contact with the girl on at least three occasions between June 2012 and March. Police learned of the alleged assaults after the girl told her mother.
Police Lt. Dan Levi charged Crowley with indecent assault, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children.
At his arraignment, Crowley told Weller he had been a custodian in South Fayette School District. He remains free on his own recognizance.
- 17 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Girls basketball roundup: B-C´s Bartman scores 1,000th | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union