Lacrosse: PT girls improve to 10-2
Gina Vilsak scored four goals and added two assists Monday to power Peters Township to a 17-7 victory over Pine-Richland in a non-section match.
Allison Hurley had three goals and two assists, and Alyse Kilberg had three goals for PT (10-2). Hannah Wilcox, Sarah Bootman and Nicole Spindler each added two goals.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union