Lacrosse: PT girls improve to 10-2
Gina Vilsak scored four goals and added two assists Monday to power Peters Township to a 17-7 victory over Pine-Richland in a non-section match.
Allison Hurley had three goals and two assists, and Alyse Kilberg had three goals for PT (10-2). Hannah Wilcox, Sarah Bootman and Nicole Spindler each added two goals.
- 1Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 5Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union