Weeks powers Brewers past Pirates again
MILWAUKEE (AP) – Rickie Weeks hit a three-run homer and had five RBIs to lead the Milwaukee Brewers over the Pittsburgh Pirates 12-8 on Tuesday.
Weeks finished with three hits for the Brewers, who won their ninth straight against Pittsburgh. They improved to 46-7 at Miller Park vs. the Pirates since the start of 2007, the best home record by any team against a division opponent during that stretch.
Pittsburgh fought back from a 7-3 deficit to grab an 8-7 lead on Starling Marte’s three-run homer in the sixth inning. The play initially was ruled a double, but umpires overturned the call after a video replay.
Jean Segura led off the bottom half with his third home run of the season.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 27 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union