49ers bring back guard Adam Snyder on 2-year deal
The San Francisco 49ers have signed guard Adam Snyder to a two-year contract, bringing him back to the franchise after a year with the Arizona Cardinals.The NFC champion Niners already have a steady offensive line intact to protect quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so Snyder might be fighting for playing time in his return.Arizona released the 31-year-old Snyder last Monday after taking two players at his position in the draft. He started 14 games for Arizona last season.Also Monday, San Francisco hired former NFL wide receiver Ronald Curry as an offensive assistant coach. He played for the Oakland Raiders when 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was an offensive assistant with the team.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union