Chamber to feature Consumer Energy Alliance presentation
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce will hold its breakfast briefing from 7:45 to 9 a.m. May 31 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Southpointe.
This month’s meeting will feature the Consumer Energy Alliance, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that supports the thoughtful use of energy resources to ensure imporved domestic and global energy security and stable prices for consumers. The CEA presentation will feature a panel discussion on energy and manufacturing.
Registration, which is required by May 29, can be made online at www.washcochamber.com, or by calling 724-225-3010.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 5Pregnant smokers persuaded to quit with free diapers | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union